Supply Chain Assurance Services
Vallis can tailor supply chain services at key strategic points with our dedicated and diligent teams based in the UK and Africa and the Middle East. We collaborate with all stakeholders to provide solutions that maximise financial returns.
Our geographic coverage enables us to provide market intelligence, locally, regionally and globally. We utilise this knowledge to provide insight spanning local level service providers, warehousing, and logistical routes.
We can project manage on the ground to ensure operational efficiencies and project milestones are met. This includes providing assessments to mitigate risks along the supply chain, covering elements such as logistics, warehousing, security and quality.
OUR STEP BY STEP PROCESS
Understand client’s brief
Vallis investigate and understand our clients’ requirements and briefs, meeting with stakeholders to ensure full comprehension of key requirements for the supply chain operations.
- We collaborate with our clients to understand key objectives and performance milestones.
- We draw on our experience and knowledge to identify delivery milestones and Key Performance Indicators.
- We work with you to minimise the inherent risks in the Supply Chains.
Leveraging local knowledge to understand key requirements for supply chain operations. Boots on the ground in over 40 countries in Africa and the Middle East, provides access to local knowledge and contacts.
- We engage with dedicated, professional in-country and regional staff to leverage local knowledge to provide real-time information.
- Real-time, local in-depth information enables our clients to make the best decisions to achieve their objectives.
Vallis employ detailed project planning and management procedures, including effective communication and liaison with key partners, with a focus on deliveries to Key Performance Indicators and within budget.
- Effective communication and Supply Chain Control enables our clients to manage and mitigate delays, quality issues, reputational damage, stakeholder dissatisfaction, costs and revenues.
- We recommend and implement realistic project contingencies.
- Detailed project management ensures transparency and integrity throughout the supply chain.
Project Closure Reporting
Vallis execute comprehensive, professional reporting to close the project, reviewing project objectives, activities, statistics, successes and lessons learned.
- We provide highly detailed project management reporting at intervals determined by the client.
- We adapt the reports to our clients’ exacting requirements and key information.
- We draw on experience to provide lessons learned to improve future projects and Key Performance Indicators.